Join Our Counseling and Therapy Team
Health and Healing Therapy is looking to hire a more few fabulous therapists to join our clinical team
Health and Healing Therapy LLC is a group of therapists and counselors who strive to help guide and support the emotional and physical wellbeing of children, teens, adults, couples, and families in the Bartlett, Illinois area and our surrounding communities.
We are looking to expand our clinical team by adding two more part or full-time therapists who possess a strong desire to learn, grow, and continually expand their knowledge and clinical skills. We are an energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced group of clinicians who value and thrive on peer collaboration in helping our clients through their personal health and healing journey.
We strive to have our team of therapists at Health and Healing Therapy create a helpful and healthy atmosphere filled with compassion and understanding while providing individualized care that is based on the needs and strengths of those we care for. Health and Healing Therapy’s mission is to help the members of our community Grow, Heal, and Thrive.
Minimum Qualification Requirements for Therapist:
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Clinical Psychology, or Social Work
- Active, current State of Illinois license (LCPC, LCSW, LMFT, LPC or LSW)
- Received clinical training in assessing for and treating those who’ve experience trauma
- At least 3 years post graduate clinical experience
- Obtained specific post-graduate training in a specific specialized therapy
- Passionate about helping others
Other Qualification Preferences:.
- Prior experience in a commuity mental health center and a private practice setting
- Current approval as an in-network provider with one or more of the following (BCBS, Aetna, United/Optum, Humana, or Medicare)
- Registered with CAQH
Ideal Candidates Meet One of More of the Following:
- A therapist who specializes in Couples, Marrige & Family Therapy who has graduate and post-graduate training and experience in specific couples therapy (Gottman, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Terry Real, Prepare & Enrich etc.)
- A therapist who has obtained specialized training in Exposure Response Prevention or Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- A therapist who has substance abuse counseling experience and has obtained their CADC
- A therapist who specialized in working with adults & teens who have anxiety and trauma issues and have post graduate trainng in one of more of the folloiwng therapy practices that specifically incorporate the treatment of trauma, (EMDR, Brainspotting, Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Therapy, EFT/Emotional Freedom Techniques etc)
- A theapist who has training and experience working with children utilizing art therapy, play therapy, sandplay therapy, etc.
Work Hours and Position Type
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on clients and Health and Healing Therapy’s needs. It is expected that Therapists will be available to work evenings and or weekends with a minimum of 12 hours per week week.
Client sessions are typically held in the offices of Health and Healing Therapy LLC. However, currently, all sessions are provided via online counseling / tele-mental health. We plan to transition back to the office during the end of Phase 3 or into Phase 4 of Illinois plan and then we will provide both virtual and in=person sessions in our Bartlett office.
Currently there are 2 categories of therapists positions:
Part-time Therapists: Who provide 10 or more counseling sessions per week. Need to be available a minimum of 2 weekday evenings per week (5pm – 9pm) with additional hours or(1) evening per week 5pm – 9 pm and at least (8) daytime hours on Saturdays or Sundays. (Need to be available a minimum of 12 hours per week)
Full-time Therapists: Facilitate 26-32 therapy sessions per week are required to work at least 4 different days per week, including a minimum of 2 evening and 1 full weekend day with additional day hours or a minimum of 3 evenings per week with additional daytime hours. (Full-time therapists need to be available a minimum of 35 hours per week)
- Employee status (W-2) – (this is not a 1099 contract position like many other practices offer)
- Full-time therapists receive Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Retirement / Simple IRA annual contribution
- Paid sick time
- Professional development assistance
- Competitive compensation
- A steady stream of referrals
- In-house medical billing, coordination of benefits/eligibility, follow up on payment
- Malpractice/liability insurance
- Opportunity to earn additional income through community outreach, community education, and blog writing if interested
All applicants interested in consideration, please submit your
2) A cover letter that includes specific information about any specialized clinical training
Please send information to
Colleen Koncilja LCSW, CADC, ICGC-II, BACC
Practice Director & Owner