Join Our Team
Health and Healing Therapy is Looking for a Few Fabulous Therapists to Join our Clinical Team.
Health and Healing Therapy LLC has employment opportunities as we are hiring therapists for our Bartlett, Illinois counseling practice. We are a group of helping professionals who strive to support and help guide the emotional and physical wellbeing of children, teens, adults, couples, and families in our surrounding communities. We are an energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced group of clinicians who value and thrive on peer collaboration in helping our clients through their personal health and healing journey.
We strive to have our team of therapists create a helpful and healthy atmosphere filled with compassion and understanding. Health and Healing Therapy’s mission is to provide individualized care that is based on the strengths and needs of our clients and community.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling, clinical psychology, or social work
- Active supervised initial license (LSW or LPC) or advanced independent license (LCSW or LCPC) in the State of Illinois.
- Available to facilitate at least 10 client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Health and Healing Therapy LLC.
- A minimum of 3-years prior experience providing individual counseling/therapy either at a private practice, community mental health center, addiction treatment center, or family counseling agency.
Other Qualification Preferences
- Prior experience in a private practice setting.
- At least three years of post-graduate clinical experience.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (anxiety, grief, anger management, EMDR, Exposure Response Therapy (ERP), addiction, etc.)
- Specialized Training in couples therapy such as Gottman Method or Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Current approval as an in-network provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Work Hours include some evenings and/or weekends. Each therapist needs to be available to provide services at least (2) evenings per week or (1) evening per week and (5) hours on Saturdays or Sundays. Clinicians are not guaranteed a minimum number of clients or sessions per week. However, it is expected Therapists will be available to hold at least (10) client sessions per week for part-time status with the possible growth up to (25) client sessions per week for full-time status, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Health and Healing Therapy LLC. Client sessions are held in the offices of Health and Healing Therapy LLC.
- Employee status (W-2)
- Competitive compensation
- A steady stream of referrals
- In-house medical billing, coordination of benefits/eligibility, follow up on payments
- Regular consultation and supervision available
- Malpractice/liability insurance
- Opportunity do public speaking engagements and blog writing as additional services
- Other employee benefits such as, paid time off, retirement, etc.
- Supportive, encouraging, and positive team environment
All applicants interested in consideration, please submit your
2) A cover letter that includes specific information about any specialized clinical training
Please send information to
Colleen Koncilja LCSW, CADC, ICGC-II, BACC
Practice Director & Owner